Friday, December 3, 2010

Mustard Stains and Up-Dates

At lunch I got a big mustard stain on one of my favorite hoodies. (Although I love all my hoodies but two. They look bad, old, and hand-me-down. Really.)

I had something that I REALLY wanted to put up and now I cant remember. Arh!
I finally put up some of my pictures of my sketches. YEAH!

O MY! CHRISTMAS IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER!
I might know what some of my Christmas presents are. My mom was on Amason (Is that how you spell it?) and I saw that she had looked at the newest tenth avenue north CD. I don't know if she bought it, but she could've. We were at a store and I pointed out one of the games that I had been wanting, Kingdom Hearts. It's one of the old ones for gameboy. (Although I had wanted the one for the DS, I didn't care which of the games I got.) He, he, I have some ideas about my presents! I'm also sure I'll get a guitar because I'm getting guitar lessons next year. Or else I'll just borrow my cousins.

THAT'S IT!
I had been wanting to talk about cousins. By the way, I have a lot of them. At church, my friend finds it so funny that I have so many cousins, so I go around and point them out.
"That's my second cousin, that's my third cousin, I think I'm related to him some how." I, HAVE, SO, MANY, COUSINS. I have second cousins, third cousins, first cousins, I don't think I know any of my fourth cousins, but anyhow, I really do have a lot of cousins. Mainly from my mom's side. It is so fun to have family gatherings because they're so big and you have so many people to have fun with.
Speaking of cousins, some of my cousins are missionaries (With their parents of course.) in Chad. The girls in my youth group are sending them a gift and letters for Christmas. (Luckily they have bad internet so they wont be able to read this!) I just finished writing a letter and Christmas card to for them.

After I saw Icewolf's clay dragon, I JUST HAD TO MAKE ONE MYSELF! I haven't though, I haven't had the time.  I also wanted to make a wolf or something else, I don't remember what it was. I'm so forgetful. Arh! (Again.)

4 comments:

  1. First of all: Kingdom Hearts fan. I love yew. I love Kingdom Hearts with awl my gaming mind (which by the way is lacking in skills, but hey, I manage). I have only completed 385/2 Days though, and long to play the others. I need to find a station for the other games :P
    Second- clay is fun! I can see a clay wolf, maybe I'll try doing one on my spare time after all my dragons are done...:D
    Third- I just saw 'Randomness is truly sweet' under the wolf picture. Did you get that from me? *smiles* Cause that's exactly what I say and think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so hope that I get it! :D
    Well, I noticed that you had that on your blog, but I had heard it many times elsewhere. Such a cool line. And, yes, that is the same with me, randomness IS truly sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. By the way, I've never played or seen some one else play kingdom hearts, I just saw it and thought that it looked really cool. One game that also has fantesy and VERY mild violence, is Rune Factory and Rune Factory two. I have the second, so fun. there's like, goblins, orks, and other made up animals to fight and tame. you can keep them in your barn. By the way, you're a farmer living on a farm. Such a fun game. (Rune Factory: a fantesy harvest moon. I also have two or three other harvest moon games. SO fun.)

    ReplyDelete