Saturday, December 4, 2010

Pet Picture Contest

Here are my pictures for Lauren's pet picture contest:


Funny:
This is Coma, the neighbors horse, because he has a coma shaped mark on his head.

Cute:

This is Skylar, also the neighbors cat.

Pretty:

This is Misty, another one of the neighbors pets, and one of my favorite pretty pups!

These are some other pictures that I'm not entering:

Here's Skylar again, playing with a toy at the end of a string. (Twine, rope, what ever.)

This is Spot, with Pride in the background. (His head's cut of.)

Here's Spot again. This is what I'd call a close up.

Wait, THIS is a close up.

This is Dudley, a big teddy bear. He doesn't realize he's not a puppy anymore.

Here's Skylar again, kinda blurry. Animals are hard to get good pictures of. Unless they stand still.

I had some videos and more pictures, but I can't find them.

2 comments:

  1. Sooo cute! I love your neighbors horses! I want to see them again. *Cries quietly"
    Are you sure you spelled Coma's name right? I think it's spelled Comma, not Coma.
    Do I comment to much?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, it is Comma, spelling eror! *giggles* I did that on purpose.
    By the way,
    NO! TO MANY COMMENTS ARE NEVA ENOUGH!

    ReplyDelete