Friday, December 31, 2010

Boring Rant

Okay, you can go, .......but I'd like you to stay. (If you want to skip this, please scroll down to --> )

This morning, (Like every morning.) my little brother came to the table to have breakfast.

My brother: *Stomps up to the table* Snarle! Blah! Blou! Bluagh! Bleo! *Grabs mini wheat's* Ble heh! Mau! Mluga! Etc.

Scezzle: Sits quietly and chews mini wheat's, ignors brother*

My brother: *Plops down in a chiar* Mlua! Bluga! Blaw! Etc.

You get the idea. Every second, he's making annoying noises, stomping around the house, yelling, or doing some thing disgusting or annoying. More like: disgusting AND annoying. It's gross! Argh. *Mutters under breath*

-->
Okay, I'm done.

KH: Nothing.

Other: Umm...
Oh yes! Tonight is new years eve! Who's exited? Umm... to be truthful, I don't see any thing exiting about it. Yeah, new year, more school. We don't even stay up till midnight. If I had a friend over, then it would be fun, but I don't. I've only stayed up till midnight once, and by then I was pooped and bored. I was like: "This's it?"
I wish I could have a friend over, then it would be fun. I doubt I'd be aloud, if I was, then I bet none of my friends would be able to come over. *sigh*

3 comments:

  1. Yeah! Or what about tonight? Could you come?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, technically, if you believed in 2012 , you'd have one more year left to live. Of course, I plan on living past 2013 at least, just to prove them wrong. :)

    ReplyDelete