Friday, December 17, 2010

"I'm no chef, but at least I can make Kraft Dinner."

Okay, here's the truth, I'm not a very good cook. Well, I'm not very confident in my cooking, and, I don't really like it. But there are exceptions.

Okay, I just made mac 'n' cheese....Kraft Dinner. A Kraft Dinner lunch (dinner lunch) It turned out pretty well, nothing went wrong. I'm not a very good cook, I haven't cooked much, and I don't think-okay, I'm repeating myself. Here's the point:

I'm not a very good cook, but I can do it if it comes in a package.

Nice huh? Here's my new cooking motto: (I love motto's, can you tell?)

I'll make mac 'n' cheese, if it's Kraft dinner. I'll bake a cake, if it comes in a package.

Okay, that's not a very good motto. (That's why I use: Randomness is truly sweet.) But I'll bake anything for you, just as long as it comes in a package. (ex: Kraft Dinner, Mr. Noodle, cake mix, etc.)
Okay, now I know how to make Kraft Dinner. But I'm 12, do you think I should have learned that a while ago? Maybe not.
So.....the last thing I'm going to be is a chef.

No comments:

Post a Comment