Wednesday, December 8, 2010

I'm a Dreamer

Last night I had a really weird dream. (Although, no giant cookies were chasing me.;)

Me and Book Blogger (Aw, don't you feel so special, I even dream about you!) were at this school in a STORE with my youth group. (I always invite Book Blogger to my youth, so that's normal.) There was like this cafeteria, and they sold tortillas (I've ate to many burritos.) with this sweet spread (Something like a mixture of peanut butter and jam) with a slice of ham on top. Crazy, I know. Me and Book Blogger each bought one (What were we thinking?) and I remember thinking as I ate the weird combination "This is strange." Wasn't I smart, even in my dream I noticed that things were a little--very weird. We hung out with two of my other friends, I think we were standing by a pin-ball machine? Then we wanted to buy a doughnut, but we didn't have enough money. And we found this map of  the school. There was a science room, a normal class room, the cafeteria, and--I think a whole bunch of storage and closets. That's it.
So all of a sudden, I popped up in the middle of the store and there was this girl (She reminded me of my little sister, but my sister doesn't have dark brown, nearly black, hair.)
Any way, I think she wanted to play or wrestle with me, and was hanging on to me, so I pushed her away. And she ran to her mom saying: "That girl pushed me!". Her mom totally ignored her.
So she comes back to get revenge and she finds a pip-squeak marker on the ground. She comes up to me, takes the lid off, and tries to write all over my clothes. (Although it wouldn't matter because it's washable.) Of course, I just pushed her hand away. She ran to her mom saying the same thing. Her mom did the same thing, ignored her. I sneaked away and she came running after me, trying to figure out where I went.
Then I woke up. (Shucks, and when I was having so much fun.)

Yeah, really strange, but I enjoyed it.

I had another dream a few months ago:

I was at this giant concert and I just sat there, looking around, not even paying attention really.
All of a sudden I popped up in this house with a detective (I sure pop up a lot.) and he says to me: "We'll find some crooks if we go to the wash room." phf! So, we walk into the bathroom and find two robbers who climbed in through the window. Again, I pop up at the concert, and there's this lady walking up and down, giving out candy. Suddenly I turn to one of my friends (Who is all of a sudden there) and say: "If we move back a few seats we might get some candy." Stupid, huh?

I love having dreams, even nightmares once in a while. Except for this one, that grossed me out. I still shiver at the thought of it. *Shiver* Ugh! I'm not going to tell you it.

Once, a few years ago, I had this dream about a magnetic cricket. So ridiculous. there was this cricket by the door of our house that we used to live in, and it had like those flakes that they use for magnets. and my mom was like touching it, and I was afraid she was going to die.

There was another one, where me and my mom were in the kitchen, and I took some washing machine fluid out of the pantry and drank a little, then my mom took it from me and drank the whole thing. Later I asked my mom, "Could you die from drinking washing machine fluid?" I believe her answer was: "Yes." And for a while I worried because I didn't know whether the dream was real or not.
Now I know, It was. Not. my mom would have died YEARS ago.

I love dreams, so weird and entertaining.

9 comments:

  1. Me and Book Blogger, by the way, have been friends since we were like, 6, 7?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So you read about my cookie dream? *smiles* I admit I gave a little 'aw' when I saw you probably went through half of my blog.

    I love dreams as well! Can't get enough of them, have one every night and almost every day. They inspire stories, and give life a little joy. The only time I've never had a dream was when I was sleeping over at a friend's house, and she doesn't dream. :P

    ~Icewolf

    ReplyDelete
  3. He he, yaw, I nearly went through half your blog. When I first saw your blog, I decided to check out more, that's when I saw the post on kingdom hearts. Now I want to read it all! Nice poster by the way.
    P.S. (I've wrote this a few times.) I LOVE your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! You dreamed about me!
    If I was in your dream it must have been one awesome dream!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heh heh, yeah, it was. I wish I could've dreamed a bit longer. I wonder what would've happened...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't know. I probably saved the world and made headlines. Or something like that(I try to be as modest as I can).
    Oh, guess what! I am in the newspaper this week. I'm not telling you where though. Find it for yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have to tell me, you know why? Because we don't get the newspapers that you do. Out here, we get one news paper and have to drive a few minutes to get another. And we don't buy news papers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I could look through all the news papers that we have and not find it! Tell me!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I will not! It's actually going to be in the Saturday paper so you just wasted you time! When you come for a sleepover on Saturday I'll tell you.

    ReplyDelete