Sunday, December 26, 2010

*Wat shud I cawl it?* Umm...Boxing day?

Okay, yesterday was lots of fun. Today, I'm going to my other grandparents house. My dad just announced that we're going soon. EEK! I'd better finish.

I got (By the way, i got a bag yesterday that i forgot to mention.)
Ummm, Some drawing stuff and a CD. Yup.

Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories up date:
I'm stuck. Yep, stuck. I just can't manage to defeat Hades. I've finished two worlds and I'm on my third, but I can't beat him. I've tried.....3? 4 times? Any way, I'm gonna keep on trying. (Man, Ice Wolf, what I'd do if you could come to my place and help me get past him. HE IS SO HARD! I can't even get his HP halfway down, then he kills me! I hate it! ARGH!

Okay, enough of boring you with my Kingdom Hearts problem.

I hope you guys had a great Christmas!

2 comments:

  1. I so wish I had the systems to play KH. I've played 358/2 Days and I'm craving more!!! Did you try upgrading your weapon? That was my problem at Beauty and the Beast's Castle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Up grading? I don't think you can do that on this game. I changed my deck of cards to beat him. I don't know, does yours use cards?

    ReplyDelete