Thursday, December 30, 2010

Me and Maddy (Continued again)

We went to the river! (Like I had said before.)
We played with ice, waded in the river, (With boots on.) tried to skip rocks, (I skipped three rocks each once, but Maddy wasn't watching.) played with sticks, smelled the rotting salmon, (Yuck.) and watched the ducks and the seagulls.
Then we went to Mcdonalds for lunch. (We each got two wraps and I got a coke. Maddy had rootbeer.)
Then when we got home we played out side, went into the barn. (We played in the hayloft a while, and guess what I found? My pocket knife. I got it last year (Or maybe even the year before that.) then lost it in the field. I found it a few weeks later, then lost it again, then lost it again, found it, then lost, now I found it again. Hopefully, it wont happen again.) we sat by the heater with the cat (They have a heater in the barn), Skylar, then went back outside. We skated on some dung. Yes, dung. They have a manuer pile, so when it rains, you get liquid manuer, now it's cold enough and it froze. So we skated on it-in our boots.

Scezzle: Should we do another conversation?

Maddy: *playing guitar* And I'm so happy, so very happy, I have the love of jesus in my heart.

Scezzle: Earth to Maddy!

Maddy: And I'm so happy, so very happy, I have the love of jesus in my heart.

Scezzle: MADDY!

Maddy: Just let me finish this song-And I'm so happy, so very happy, I have the love of jesus in my heart. *Struggles to find the next chord*

2 comments: