Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Me and BookBlogger

Yeah! BookBlogger's here for a sleepover! (here's a link to her blog)

We hung out on my bed and ate jelly beans (Har har, I wrote jeely beens, and then I started to wirite (HA HA!) hje. Hardy har har!!:) Then we "Hung out with" (annoyed) my little sister and friend. (Cousin.)
We just went out in the dark (With a flashlight.) and it turned out that it was snowing! (be happy people!) My fingers nearly froze off! (But of course, BookBlogger wasn't cold. She did end up wearing a jacket though.)  Then I taught her a few chords on the guitar. (Lots of fun. haw haw.)

And the fun isn't over yet! We made up a random conversation:

Me: That chord is a minor.
BookBlogger: I just invented a new chord!
Me: You have a 'major' problem!
BookBlogger: *ignores comment*
Me: Ha ha! Keep going.
BookBlogger: *starts singing*
Me: You sound like some sort of rodent stuck in a going chainsaw!
BookBlogger: Your voice sounds like a pencil being sharpened by rat teeth. The rat is stuck in a pencil sharpener and the pencil sharpener is in the oven and the oven is turned on the highest it can go, and the oven is in a giant refrigerator and the refrigerator is in an oven... (don't worry, I'm not usually like this.)
Me: *Wait impatiently*
BookBlogger: *Hmmm... I wonder what it feels like to be a fish?*
Me: You gonna finish your vacation in dreamland some times soon? Earth to Maddy, do you read me?
BookBlogger: *I can almost feel my little fins moving in the stream*
Me: *I wonder what being a doughnut would be like?*
BookBlogger: *Comes back to real life because her fish body was eaten by a shark* Earth to Scezzle!
Me: *Imagines being eaten, then pops back into real world* I'd hate to be a doughnut.
BookBlogger: And I'd hate to be a fish!
Both: WHAT?!

No comments:

Post a Comment