Saturday, December 11, 2010

Christmas is just around the corner!

Yup, that's right. exactly 2 weeks from today, till Christmas day. I can't wait.

Lets celebrate with a fun little version of deck the halls:

Deck the halls with poison ivy,
Tra-la-la-la-laa, la-la-la-la!
Tis the season to be naughty,
Tra-la-la-la-laa, la-la-la-la!

Break a window,
Smash a car,
Tra-la-la, la-la-la-la-la-la!

Set your teachers hair on fire,
Tra-la-la-la-laa, la-la-la-la!

I have some more to, want me to post them?
I love these sort of songs, I even made up one of my own. Naughty me. BUT THEY'RE SO FUNNY! (This may change your opinion of me.)

I took a video of one of my Christmas songs that I'm playing on the piano, I'll post it some time soon.
I also took one of my favorite part of Moonlight sonata, my favorite song that Beethoven wrote. No, I'm not a Beethoven fan, in fact, I think he was weird. (Who doesn't?) I only know the first page of it though, I mean, it's like-five or six pages long!
Any ways, happy holidays!

5 comments:

  1. I agree, it's Merry Christmas! :D <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is wrong with happy holidays? Because people say it alot?
    You're right, It's not my favorite thing to say either.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't like saying happy holidays because it was made up for people who don't want to say Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete