Monday, December 6, 2010

Gross Food

Yum,
At dinner I wondered aloud why the beef filling in the tortellini didn't taste like beef...my mom was immediately grossed out.
"Maybe there's cow ears in it." I suggested, just to gross her even more.
My older brother laughed to himself.
"In a Garfield comic..." I started for him.
"Close."
"In a Calvin and Hobbes comic..." I corrected myself.
"Exactly, It's kind of gross, so I'll tell you later."
Later...
"Calvin goes to his mom and says:"
Calvin: I'm saving up my boogers for nasal (Something).
His Mom: Blugh! Eww! no one has nasal (Something).
Calvin: ....................I have a jar for you to wash.
"Remember that one about the ear wax?" I offered.
"Oh yeah!"
Calvin: Hey, Mom, could I have some string?
His Mom: Sure Calvin, what for?
Calvin: A wick, I'm saving all my ear wax for a candle.
His Mom: Eww! Calvin!
Calvin: Could I at least make a set of crayons?

Hee, hee.
Himor: My kind of guy.
Kaushe: They're twins!
Himor: Yup!
Kaush: *Rolls eyes, then grins* I'm talking about you and the toilet.
Himor: Get back here!
Scezzle: Grow up you two!

Christmas present up-date:
I was going to put some garbage in the garbage can in the garage and my dad said I couldn't go in there because he had one of my Christmas presents in there.........some thing tells me I'm getting a bike. I'm very sure it's a bike, but it could be some thing else big.
Some thing else: My mom said that she had to pick some thing up that came in the mail.....Is it my Tenth Ave CD? Maybe?
List of things I THINK I'm getting:
Kingdom Hearts for Gameboy
Geetar (Guitar)
Tenth Avenue North CD: Light Meets The Dark
New Bike

5 comments:

  1. Megan, bad girl! You shouldn't talk about that at dinner! Shame on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shame, shame,...nope.
    Did you know that my grandma likes pickled cow tounges? No, really. No joke.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are Himor and Kaushe your characters? :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yup. From my Silver Moon story. You haven't read them, have you? They're one of my favorite stories that I've wrote so far. They have a lot of editing to be done though.
    My second favorite? The one I'm writing now.

    ReplyDelete