Thursday, December 16, 2010

Junior Youth and Piano pieces

Guess what I was doing all morning?
Getting ready for the funnest junior youth event EVER. My mom is doing most of the planning, so she made food all morning. Brownies, snowflakes (aka garbage, or trash or something like that.) And sheet cookies, and we just finished making a HUGE batch of popcorn.
First, we meet at the church, then go to the old-folks home and do some caroling, then come back to the church to fill goody bags for the Christmas service, then sit down for some snacks and play some games. We may even do a white elephant gift exchange. *whispers* I'm giving some leftover freezys, a bag full of stuff for a girl, a bag for a boy, and a funny plush barbie cat purse. I'm bringing a few just in case some one forgets to bring a present. I got some pictures, but I haven't up loaded them yet. I will soon.

But I do have this:

It's me playing Let It Snow:
Here's me playing PART of Moonlight Sonata: (Hey, it's like, six pages long, If I learn the whole thing, I'll post it, okay?)


I took some really cool pictures of the Christmas tree and candles, but, yet again, I have to up load them. I'll probably do it tomorrow.

Uh! This video is taking so long to load..........................*pause*.......These things keep on blinking as it loads.....*pause*..................Done! Finally.  Now I still have the next one to do.
*click, click, click* *waiting*.....................*pause* ........loading loading loading....loading loading loading..........done!
Okay, nice great huh?

IPML (I'll Post More Later.)

3 comments:

  1. Nice.
    I dreamed about you last night. Don't you feel special?
    See you tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Megan,
    is it O.K. to bring chocolate bars to the gift exchange? I bought one of Coley's chocolate bars and I want to bring it for a white elephant gift.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, well, you already did and my parents enjoyed it. Ha ha! How did it get to them again?
    One person got it, they gave it to some one else, then he shared it with my parents. Funny.

    ReplyDelete