Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Tag?

What's this tag thing? I think I've go the idea, but I'm still new to these sort of things.
I think it's when you ask questions and say some thing like "I tag (Who ever)" then they answer the questions, am I right? Then they can pass it on to their friends, right?

Any way, I'll ask the questions, all the people who see this can answer.

Okay, here's the first question:

What's your biggest secret?

Kaushe: That I hate having food stuck in my teeth.
Scezzle: *Sigh* THAT is not your biggest secret.

Okay, okay, joke. That's not one of the questions. Here are the REAL questions: (And my answers.)

What's your favorite ice cream flavor?
Chocoholic!

What is your least favorite food?
Hmm...I H-A-T-E grape juice and iced tea, but food, I don't know.

Favorite color(s)?
Blue, Black, White, Green, annnddd.... Gray. (I wear gray ALL the time.)

Favorite Movie(s)?
Ho, that's a really hard one. I like A Series of Unfortunate Events, Over The Hedge is a favorite, I really like any movie that's funny. Or animated. (Bolt, KungFu Panda, Over The Hedge, Open Season (2), etc.)

Biggest fear?
THAT is a hard one. Not that I'm fearless, but I'm not afraid of bugs, snakes, heights, the dark, etc. But I am afraid of.......*Thinking, hard*...I WAS afraid of the dark. Heck! I'm afraid of a lot of things, trust me, but I have such a hard time remembering what they are! I would be afraid of a poisonous snake or crocodile if I met one, I don't like big spiders, (Although I hold little ones.) nor poisonous ones. I'd say I'm afraid of things that can kill me.
In A Series of Unfortunate Events, the narrator says: "There are two types of fears, rational, and irrational. the fear of Realtors is an irrational fear." (Then the children's' aunt goes to the door and finds a realtor. She screams.)

Favorite Animal?
Hmmm... wolf, dog, coyote, any type of dog-like animal. I like dolphins, horses, cats, frogs, lots of animals, I'm an animal lover.

Have fun! :-)

7 comments:

  1. Oh, I do get a dizzy feeling when I'm up high, and my heart nearly beats out of my chest, but highs? I love'um.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Favourite ice cream? Hmmm... I like oreo, and chocolate, and vanilla, and rasberry ripple, and praline...
    I don't really have a least favourite food, but I don't like tomatoes or macaroni and cheese.
    I like blue and green.
    Don't have a favourite movie.
    Hmmm... I don't really have a big fear, but I am scared of spiders. *O.K. Now you know. Please don't laugh*
    I love animals! Probably dolphins, whales, sharks, dogs, and horses.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for answering! (And B.B., (Mind if I call you that for short? Book Blogger is a little long.) do you know much about this tag thing?)
    I think we're on at the same time, I post, and you comment right away.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nope. Don't know much. Don't know anything.
    Noooooooooo, don't call me B.B. *Just kidding* (I think)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ice cream- Moose Tracks! Om nom nom.
    least fav food- well, i hate spicy foods.
    fav color- RED! Black, white. And red. Did I mention red yet? Oh, and I mustn't forget red.
    Movie- Alice in Wonderland, all Harry Potters, and Second Hand Lions. Awesome movie. Classic.
    Biggest fear- being alone.
    animal- Oh, i have many. wolves, cat, dogs, dragons, griffins, tigers, otters.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tank U!
    (A little help with this tag thing?)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Huh, Ice wolf, I had no idea that you like dragons. NOT! I love dragons too! And when I said cats, I meant all cats, Tigers, Lions, Mountain Lions, etc. Otters are so cute too! At the aquarium, the sea otters were my fave!

    ReplyDelete