Friday, December 31, 2010

Last post today. (hopefully)

I'll try to put this all in one post: (Hopefully I wont forget some thing again.)

really?
My whole family, (My mom, dad, my older brother, my little brother and my little sister.) All went for a walk to the mail box. Did I mention that it's FREEZING out side? It is so could there's no such thing as water out there, just ice. (Okay, joke, it's not THAT cold out side, but it is freezing.) I was wearing jeans, so that didn't help. My legs were so cold. I put my mouth and nose into my jacket and stared at the ground as I walked. My family stopped to look at a frog under the ice in the ditch. Great, a frog, I see those all the time. Finally they saw some thing cool, they saw, what looked like, okay, this is so cool, I wish I had seen it, they are so cool, they saw...

AN OTTER!

A river otter! A real life river otter! Right near our house! I wish I had seen it. By the time I ran to take a look, it had dove into a hole under some ones drive way. Shucks, I never get to see any thing cool. I SO wish I had seen it.

Does any one want to win a free book? Here's the idea:

MattieR wrote and self published a book called Appaloosy, now she is giving a free giveaway of her book Appaloosy and new book Dusty Trail, Free! Here's what she says:

------------------------------------------------------

Appaloosy Giveaway!

Okay, it sounds like an advertisement, but it is! Let everyone know about this . . . *wink* thank you!To everyone who becomes a follower----you get an entry for a drawing with three great prizes!

Grand Prize
  • 1 autographed copy of my book Appaloosy
  • 1 autographed copy of Dusty's Trail 
  •  one autographed copy of my book Golden Sunrise with
the words First Copy!! written in on the title page.
(but you won't get it until it comes out probably in June of 2011 :)
  • Your Blog Featured on My Blog

Total Value= $23.85+free shipping+free advertising for ya!

First Prize
Set of two: One Copy of Appaloosy and one of Dusty's Trail
plus free shipping

Second Prize:

Complementary Copy of Appaloosy
(with free shipping of course)

So, Rules:
  1. You are entered when you become a follower. Everyone who is already following will be entered. If you recommend someone to become a follower and they tell me that you showed them, or if you feature this contest on your blog you will be entered twice. (!) Or as many times as followers you get for me.
  2. The contest starts December 21, 2010 and goes until February 1rst, 2011
  3. Winners will be announced February 3rd.
  4. I can add any more rules if I forgot any and/or remember them later. :)
So get ready to win some great prizes!!
MattieR
------------------------------------------------------
So here's the idea:
  1. Follow her blog
  2. tell her that I told you about it
  3. and you will be entered to win!
So cool!
You can ask her questions by commenting, or by email. (Go to her 'Contact Me!' page to find her email address.)

I think that's it, Oh yes! Check out my latest post on Star Song and teel me how you like it! Be honest! ;)

Hey maddy, could I post a little bit of the story that me and you are writing? Just the first two veiws? Mine and yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment