Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Cookies for Breakfast? (Oh, and a Kit Kat.)

This morning we went to visit my great grandma at the old folks home. I've been sleeping in lately, so naturally, I was in a hurry. I still had to take a MUCH NEEDED shower (Very much needed.) and change, so I didn't have time for breakfast. Luckily, my great grandma had some peppermint cookies that she gave us. Yum! So good. All though I hate missing my cereal in the morning. I hate having some thing else in the morning, I want cereal. Even if it's pancakes (Though I'll eat that gladly.) I'll still miss it. Not that I'd rather have cereal than pancakes.

Guitar is going well, although my fingers are really sore. so I know: A, D, D7, C, Em, and G. I still don't know E, but I've already learned three songs:
- By your side, by Tenth avenue north.
- I've got the joy joy joy joy, by who knows?
and, - Step by step, I don't know who wrote this either.
If you want the music, just ask. I'll be glad to post it for you.

I haven't got any farther on my KH game, just to let you know Icewolf.

YEAH! Bookblogger's coming over for a sleepover today! I can't wait. We're gonna pick her up around three O'clock. Maybe we'll post together. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment