Friday, December 31, 2010

New Years Resolutions (Is 'new year' one word?)

I've never actually made a new years resolution before, but I'm going to make some this year:

  1. To grow closer to God, my Lord and Savior.
  2. To think before I speak
  3. To be the best older/younger sister/daughter (Even granddaughter and great granddaughter.) I can be
  4. To be the best friend I can
  5. Improve my writing skills
  6. And my drawing skills
  7. AND my music skills. (Piano and guitar.)
  8. Improve my blogging and blog. (Get lots of followers, lots of posts, lots of comments, etc. All except spam, rude language, inappropriate behavior, etc.)

I guess that's it. Any ways,

HAPPY NEW YEAR! (Even thought it hasn't come yet.)

My mom said I might be able to have a friend over, but alas, they're probably all busy.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Scezzle!
    I'm going to cut and paste this, since I put it on my blog but I think it would be better for you if I put the answers to questions here (it's on my blog too if you want to take a look):
    Hi Scezzle!
    Thanks for following. Bookblogger now is entered twice into the contest. I'll answer your questions here, and probably on your blog too.
    1. EVERYTHING in this contest is free. I am just a seventeen year old kid trying to discover the inner workings of blogging and I wouldn't be able to force you to pay anyway.
    2.You're now entered in the contest too! Maddy gets two names in the hat now, and for every new follower you send my way you get to be entered again too.
    3.Yes, my book is self published. I published "Appaloosy" when I was fifteen with my own money. (I had written it when I was 13.) So far it has about 300 copies sold in this first year.I'm waiting on my second book from the publisher shortly.
    Check out the "Appaloosy Giveaway" page under the pages on the left hand side.
    Good luck on the winning the contest!
    ♥Mattie

    ReplyDelete