Saturday, December 4, 2010

KRK, KRK, KRK And Lots of Random Fun.

Do you guys like my devos?

This is some thing totally random: (Random! :D Not this, that \/ scroll down.)

KRK, KRK, KRK:
At night, if I take a while to fall asleep, I hear my little sister.
*Cough* (Pause) *KRK, KRK, KRK*
She does some thing like cough, sneeze, yawn, what ever, then there's a pause, then she does it, she grinds her teeth. I can't fall asleep to the sound of grinding teeth. It's like nails on a chalk board.
One time I said to her:
"Are you awake?"
"Yeah." She whispered back.
"Stop grinding your teeth!"
"What?"
"Stop grinding your teeth!"
"I'm not grinding my teeth."
"Yes you are, you cough or yawn then grind your teeth."
"Oh."
So I lie down again and she coughs. I wince and wait for it.
KRK.
"You just ground your teeth!"
"What?"
"You just ground your teeth!"
"I did?"
"Yeah, you coughed then ground your teeth."
"Oh."
The rest of the night she didn't do it any more. Lucky me.

Here's the fun!
*Shoots M&M lid at the computer screen*
These are so fun. You know the little plastic M&M containers? M&M minis.
First you rip or cut off the lid with a scissor, then put the lid on the container. Squeeze the container till the lid pops off and goes flying.
*Shoots lid again. goes flying behind the computer. peeks over*
Another fun thing is bread clip dart, flying things.
*Hears mom calling and runs to find a dinner of pasta*
New tounge twister: Pass the pasta (Say it ten times fast! bet you can't even get to five!)
Anyway, you know those clips on the on the plastic bread bags? take one of those and brake it in half so both sides are the same. Like this:

Put the piont under your finger nail so it pinches some of the skin on the tip of your finger. kind of like this:
(That's not my hand by the way.)
You can put it on your middle or pionter finger.
*Runs to get some chocolate ice cream for dessert*
Then flick it with your thumb. This takes a while to master, but after you have got it, it's lots of fun. It hurts if you flick it hard enough at some one, so be careful. NO HEAD SHOTS! You could poke an eye.
Here's how to whistle with grass: take a wide blade of grass-about the thickness of your thumb and  the length of your thumb or longer. Stretch it between your thumbs so it's tight, but make sure not to rip it. Like this:

(Those are not my hands either, and you don't use your pionter fingers while whistling) Put it to your mouth and blow, hard. Make sure the blade is stretched tight between your thumbs, or else it doesn't work. This takes a bit longer to master-keep trying! It's fun and it makes lots of niose.
*Looks for M&M lid behind the computer*

2 comments:

  1. Tip: The faster and harder you squeeze the M&M canon, the louder it is, and the farther it goes.

    ReplyDelete