Monday, December 20, 2010

Um...posting?

Okay, so I'm sitting here, and I have nothing to post about but that I have nothing to post about and my dad is cutting my computer time.

That's right, my dad says that I've been on the computer to much. He says I can go on for a little while. In English (Hee hee) that means half an hour. (But for me, that means not enough time, and trying to stretch it just a little longer.) Secretly, I agree with him.

Well, yet again, that's all I can say. Any thing you want to hear about from me? Stuff? ANYTHING? I'm desperate. I hate coming to the computer and not having anything to write about. So, what do you want to hear about?

2 comments:

  1. How about a contest? For the best recipe, the best animal fact, the best picture of anything, the best poem...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I'll think about that. Any more?

    ReplyDelete