Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Star Song-I want to join!

Hey Cx2, I'd like to join Star Song, but I have a few questions. (By the way, I wont use fowl language. I'm not aloud to use swear words and I only know a few :)

Could I just make up a character and some how squeeze her/him into the story?

Does it have to be a girl?

Why do you kneed my email? I'd have to ask my mom before giving out my email.

Do you guys plan the story ahead of the time?

Should I send my post to you before I publish it?

If I send you my email, do you think you could send me info about the plot?

Could there be magic? Maybe if she wasn't human...But could I have a human with some thing that went wrong with her and she has magical powers?

Hmmm... I think that's it. I may post more, so keep checking this out!

P.S. Star Song is such a good story idea!

7 comments:

  1. Could you talk to my freind cx2 the artist she is the one in charge. She is a very close friend of mine so I will e-mail her and tell her to answer the questions on this blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think they write in that blog very much the don't write in it very much I am not sure if they even do it anymore! you can go to her blog and comment it's callled www.mymindfullofdreams.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, they just posted some stuff a few days ago. and Cx2 changed it a bit.
    Thanks Lauren!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ok...yes, you can join, no it doesn't have to be a girl, i need your email to invite you to the blog, no we dont plan, no you dont need my permission to post, sure i will tell you all you need to know, and sure there can be magic!! I hope you join!

    -Cx2

    ReplyDelete
  5. I still don't know what to write about!

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you for saying that my blog is awsome and putting it on your list! you are so great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. *exited* Heh, heh, I can't wait to post my story! Do you think I could get your email to email you and ask for some tips and edit it? You know, if something's not right. I'll send my email to you soon!

    ReplyDelete