Saturday, December 25, 2010

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

(I can't believe it's here!)
Yesterday we went to my church for a Christmas Eve service. I had to stay through both services because my younger brother and sister were in the program. Yeah! First year not having to participate!

What did you girl get?
This may bore you, but I'm gonna tell you any ways:
I  got:
- Webkinz Signature Portuguese Water Dog (I named him Joey.)
Icewolf, you'll like this one: - Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories (Game Boy, I'm lovin' it!)
- A cute bag.
- Head massager. (It's sort of this thing, with never mind. to hard to explain. But it feels SO GOOD!)
- Mp3 player. (To replace my Ipod Shuffle. It is so hard to find the music I want on that thing. And! THIS HAS VIDEO!) And some speakers for it.
- An AWESOME guitar. (For the whole family, not just me. But I am taking guitar lessons next year.)
- Tenth Avenue North: Light Meets the Dark CD
-  And socks.

And then I'm still going to my oma's house, so I'll get more there, then on boxing day I'm going to my other oma and opa's house. That will be a lot of presents.

What's your favorite part of Chritmas?

Mine, is spending time with family and friends, eating good food, and I do enjoy the presents. (Who doesn't.) I also love giving presents, I mean, doesn't it feel good when some one gets a present from you? And they're like "Wow! Thank you!".

Anyway, the main thing I wanted to say was:

Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. Kingdom Hearts!!!! *claws keyboard* I wants it!!!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete