Thursday, December 23, 2010

Sorry I haven't posted for a while!

Yeah,  I've been busy the past few days. Hey, aren't we all? It's Christmas in...EEK! Two more days! I can't wait! So....I probably wont be posting for the next two to three days.

Okay....what I've been doing the past few days:

Well, two days ago we (My siblings and I.) stayed all day at my grandmas house. The WHOLE  day while my mom did some last minute shopping. That was lots of fun. I loved lying around with her cat, Dusty. It's a girl, by the way.

Then yesterday...we...the two younger kids (My little brother and sister) had to go to church to practice for the Christmas play, thing. So me and my older brother went to my grandma and grandpas house and stayed there. My dad came by after and went out to a movie with my uncle. (I think he said it was about cowboys.)

So yeah, that's about all I've been doing, I'm thinking of doing a contest some time soon, probably after the Christmas rush. See ya!

3 comments:

  1. Scezzle,
    you just posted two days ago. Why have you not posted for a while??
    Check you email. I completely changed what I wrote last and added some to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool, yeah, I saw that, but I haven't had time to respond.
    Two days? Did I post- Maybe I posted after- never mind, it feels like forever. K, how do you like the new look? I figured I should do some thing Christmasy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did say the past FEW days. Sure, It's not that long ago. I'm trying to post less, if that's what you want. ;) I think I need to slow down. I lose track of the time when I'm on the computer.

    ReplyDelete