Wednesday, December 15, 2010

*YAWN*

Well...yeah. I'm running out of things to write about, but here's one:

I just wrote my second post on Star Song, check it out. I'm pretty happy with my character and story idea. What do you guys think of it?
I also finished my bio, I hope Cx2 can post it some time soon. I'm liking it so far. (heh, I wrote 'fart' by mistake. ha aha ha.)
*takes a deep breath, heh. yawns* Man! I am tired. I've been lying in bed nearly an hour even after I wake up. I'm just agsuasted. *yawn again* Isn't it so funny that yawning is contagous? I bet you'll yawn reading this:

Uammmm. yawning is so nice..yawning feels so good..yawning is so contagous.. I love to yawn..
Not yet? here:
Yawn. Yawn. Yawn big. A nice big yawn. *yawn, man, I'm making myself yawn* yawn...Yawn...YAwn...YAWn...YAWN! Nice and big! Yawn huge and loud! YAWN YAWN YAWN YAWN!
(Have you yawned yet? YAWN!)
*yawns yet again* Ooh, I need to stop this. *Yawns*
Rawr.

Ummm...*Thinking, yawns and stretches and yawns*

ARGH! I HATE THIS! I HATE NOT BEING ABLE TO FIND SOME THING TO WRITE ABOUT!
Hey, at least all I have to write about is random. I mean cookies?! And yawning?! THAT's random.
Speaking of random, one time at VBS, me and my friend were standing near the door of the church, waiting for more kids to come. suddenly she said: "I like bananas."
Now how random is that?

*YAWN*

2 comments:

  1. Oh...I could barely read this again with out yawning. *huge yawn*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your new profile pic! What is it? :D

    ReplyDelete