Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Oogie

KH: K, I got past that boss, now I'm on to the next. His name is Oogie. Yes, Oogie. He's sorta like a ghost, but he kinda reminds me of a cinnamon bun. Any way, he's behind these bars so I can't get to him, then he throws these dice, and I'm supposed to do something with them so that the bars open and I can get him. The only problem is, I don't know what to do with the dice. I did some thing with them so it opened, but I don't know what I did, so I can't do it again.

I'm starting to teach myself guitar. (With a small amount of help from my parents. I think my mom had guitar lessons a few years, but my dad's never had them. He's sorta teaching himself.) My mom got some books on guitar from the library. Did you know that learning guitar hurts? It does, you have to press the strings hard. It's not the strumming that hurts. (Of course, you can use a pick for that.) It's pressing the chords. So far I know three chords, A, D, and G. I can not figure out how to do E. I've tried, and tried. I'm obviously doing some thing wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment