Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Kittens!!!

The neighbors cats had kittens a while ago, which I shouldve mentioned in my last post. They are SO CUTE!!! I have some pictures, but I can't put them up right now.
Skylar had 6 grey tabbys, and Peaches had one or two tabbys, two calicos, and one or two black and white spotted ones.
I'll put up pictures ASAP.

I have some pictures of the lambs too that I want to put up. Me and my mom bought a fancy camera together and it takes THE BEST photos!!! I just love them!

6 comments:

  1. In regards to your question on "Book Nook," Dustin if Brie's first boyfriend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah, congrats on the kittens! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool! I can't wait to see the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like the picture that I follow your blog with? It's from the movie "Miss Potter." You and me need to watch that movie! (It's awesome!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're going to love the pictures!

    ReplyDelete