Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Drawings, a Contest, and More Drawings!

I finally have my cat drawings, as promised a million years ago. I bet you girls forgot. XD Yes, I realize that they're sideways, but this silly computer wont fix it. :P

This is Midnight. Her legs are a little wonky.

Scarfire. I messed up his face.

Star. One of my favorites.

Blue. As you can see, he's not at all blue. Not even is eyes.

Lily. Yes, I understand that real cats aren't pink.

Red. I don't really like this guy. He's so dull.
What do you think? I'm out of drawing cats already :P Ha ha.

I also drew some of my How of the Silver Moon characters. This is the contest:

I have # pictures. Come up with a good caption and comment on this post. The winner of each one will get an award and there blog featured in my post. The contest is from now till Sunday. Here are my drawings:

I love this one. It's me and Marthall. XD Inspired by Shimmer.
This is Zagum, just to let you know.
This is also Zagum. He is watching TV.
This is also Zagum, playing tea party with his litte sister.

This is Rosery.



How do you like them? Please note that Zagum's little sister is not a wolf, I just drew her that way.
   I finally found a human name for Rosery. Are you ready?

Taylor.

Isn't it perfect? XD

So, anywho, have fun with the captions!

4 comments:

  1. Okay, I'm really, really bad at doing captions. But I did have a question. How do you edit your Howler of the Silver Moon story? Do you just read over it and decide what you do and don't like?

    ReplyDelete
  2. *blushes guiltily* Please ignore all the clicked "Deep thoughts." I'd rather not say who did them. But I'll let you guess.

    Like the music note next to my name?

    ♥☻☺♦♣♠◘• Sorry I just had to rub it in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like Blue the most! *hugs Blue in my mind* XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Icewolf: Me too!

    @Bookblogger: Yeah. I read over it and make changes.

    ReplyDelete