Monday, May 30, 2011

I forgot my contest AGAIN

Yeah, well the only one that entered is my friend next door. So, not much point in anything.

Zagum: Your contest are failures.
Scezzle: *Sticks out tongue* Be quiet.
Mimor: Change of subject: When are you going to finish the new version of our story? It's taking forever!
Scezzle: I don't know. You don't expect me to finish it in a day, do you?
Zagum: Yes.
Rosery: *Smacks him* No we don't!
Marthall: *Sighs* You two are so immature.
Zagum and Rosery: *Both stick out there tongues at him and say at the same time* No we're not!
Scezzle: I have so many ideas for you guys, though. I wish I had more time too write... Anyways! Keep checking my Howl of the Silver Moon story for updates! See ya round!

1 comment:

  1. You ALWAYS forget your contests!

    I have about twenty books to read right now!!! How am I ever going to get through them!!!!!?

    ReplyDelete