Wednesday, May 11, 2011

'Tis Quite Fun, 'Tis...

...to peel dried glue off your hand. I woke up early one morning and was sitting on the couch when I noticed a bottle of liquid glue nearby. I started spreading some on my left hand (For I am right handed, and would rather use my right hand to peal off the glue.) and then began pulling it off. It kept me quite occupied. Even when my little brother and sister woke up and called me to play with them, I still was pulling glue off my left hand. (For I am right handed, and would rather use my right hand to peal off the glue.)

I've been doing a lot of reading lately. I've been desperately trying to find books to read (Some times I read the first few pages of a book, then throw it aside of pure boredom.) because it's been raining alot lately. I've read stories from the One Year Novel website (Link HERE.). I liked the stories: Kytt's Tale by Carlie Gernhart (I love fantasy), I Now Pronounce You Dead by Isabella Soparkar (Very funny, wonderful writing), Forgiven by Meghan Lebedz, and  Ravenhollow and Raven by Amber Schwilling. I also read Carry On, Mr. Bowditch. It's a very good classic.

Today I sat down with my stuffed dog, BUNNEE, did my math, and listened to my Love It Loud CD (A free CD that my mom got from a christian book and music store. Random song put on one CD.). Made math a lot more entertaining. :P

Now it's not pouring, but it sure isn't dry. Might considor that we're still drowning. The horse paddock is a lake. Hope it stops raining soon...

5 comments:

  1. I just read your answer to my last comment! Yeah right! I LOVE SCARY MOVIES!!! It's so hard to be scared these days.

    I love peeling glue!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ever heard of the Looking Glass Wars? Good book. :) And right now I can't really think of books I read recently to suggest...cause I was reading a manga series....XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never heard of it. What's it about?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohai, random OYANer who I have no idea who you are.

    ...You read mah novel waaaay back in 2011. O.O (I got here from Googling myself, by the way. XD)

    Just thought I'd mention that. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. xD I guess I did.

    Well, I loved all of the above, so whichever one was yours, I loved it. xD

    ReplyDelete