Friday, May 27, 2011

I was counting my candy today...

...And I made a shocking discovery-


I only had four fingers!

I counted again, just to be sure. 1...2...3...4!
Only four! I had only four fingers! I even counted my other paw, just to be sure I hadn't misplaced any. 1...2...3...4! I only had four fingers on each paw!
-Oh, and a thumb. XD


*Butterfly flies around and lands on Marthalls tail*

Marthall: *Grumbles and flicks it off.*

Scezzle: Come on Marthall, you're always such a grouch. You're so crabby.

Marthall: Isn't every wolf that going through puberty?

Scezzle: *Ignores him* Which brings me to my next point: Why are women police officers often the crabby ones? My aunt says she tries to avoid the ones with pony tails. But some times the men are crabby too. I'll never understand police officers if I live to 100.

Rosery: And if you live to 100?

Scezzle: I still wont understand them.

Zagum: *Walks in* Hey guys. What's up? Ya know-

Rosery: No, we don't know. Do tell.

Zagum: *Scowls @ Rosery* I was thinking that life sure is short.

Scezzle: -Which brings me to my next point: Why do girls wear say short shorts when I find that longs shorts are way cooler?

Marthall: *rolls eyes* The world is filled with great mysteries.

Scezzle: My mom just bought me a pair of longs shorts and I find them much more comfortable than my shorter shorts and they're much more modest too.

Rosey: *Gets bored with Scezzle's ramblings and takes out her Ipod*

Scezzle: Which brings me to my next point: What the fudge i 'sup with Justin Beiber?  Some people hate him, while other people adore him. Go figs.

Rosery: *Shouts over the noise of her Ipod* What?!

Scezzle: Go figs? Short for go figure.

Rosery: No, before that!

Scezzle: *Sticks out her tongue* Read the post. I'm not saying this thing all over again.

Rosery: Come on, I hate reading!

Scezzle: No.

Rosery: Please?

Scezzle: No.

Rosery: PLEASE?

Scezzle: NO.

Rosery: PLEASE?!

Scezzle: NO!

Marthall: Will you quit arguing?

Scezzle: Which brings me to my next point:-

Zagum: Not again!

Scezzle: My older brother, Rocky, argues with everything I say. He was playing Twilight Princess and there were some Zora's stuck in ice. I asked: "Are they frozen?" (Cause I wasn't sure if the ice was frozen through, or just the top) He said "No! They're frozen in ice!" Big diff! Why couldn't he say: "Yeah, they're frozen in ice." It would be--

Marthall: I'm sure these people have other things to do.

Scezzle: *Grins sheepishly* Oh. Yeah. ...One more thing: Maddy's brother has gone on another button-clicking-spree!

Mimor: Any body want cookies?

Zagum: Do they have raisins?

~Intermission~

Zagum: *Hack, Cough, Sputter*

~End of Intermission~

Rosery: Pray tell, what was that intermission about?

Zagum: I was expressing my feelings of raisins.

Mimor: Oh...and no, they don't have raisins. They're just good ol' chocolate chip.




Rosery: Come on, Zagum! *Starts dragging him toward where Mimor is standing*

Zagum: Kay, ouch! 

 Scezzle: *Grabs cookie* Yum!

 Mimor: *Smiles* Glad you like it! *Turns to You and holds out plate* Help yourself!

4 comments:

  1. Cute pictures! I only have four fingers too! (Oh, and a thumb) See you tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take a guess at which picture I like best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You only know that because I told you yesterday evening!

    Love, book blogger

    ReplyDelete