Saturday, May 21, 2011

I'm sick......again.

But yesterday was so much fun!!! It was so sunny and warm yesterday that you could've mistaken it for summer!

We had Friday Classes yesterday. It was the last day. I finished my cross stitch and gave it to my mom, in PE we played a game, got candy, and ate watermelon. After the last class (In my case it was Guitar) some of the classes had presentations. I had to go up with the rest of the class to play two songs. Surprisingly, I wasn't half nervous. I didn't do completely perfect though. I made a few unnoticeable mistakes and my hands were sweaty so my pick felt like it was slipping. After that everyone went to a park where we had lunch (We bought Subway) And played games. (The moms just talked.) Some of my older brother's (My older brother's pen name is Rocky) friends started a huge game of soccer. IT. WAS. AWESOME. That was the most fun I've had in a while. (Yes, even more fun than Youth) For a little  while we played with a big purple workout ball. When I came at the ball once, I caught it between my legs. The others tried to kick it out, but it didn't work. Another time I ran at the ball and attempted to kick it, but my leg just rolled over it and I landed on the ground. I got up laughing, unhurt, and having the time of my life. After that we used an actual soccer ball. One of Rocky's friends jokingly said "Aim anywhere bellow the knees, and above the waist." Ha ha! That was funny. The older kids (I guess I was one of the older kids) were actually planning to ditch the younger ones, but it never happened. We did split up older kids vs. younger kids once though. There were more younger kids, so it was about fair.
By the end of it, I knew i had to work on my soccer. XD :P

At home I played with the neighbor and we played around with soccer tricks. I managed to bounce the ball four times on my knees. (And believe me, it's hard.) It was alot of fun. And considering it was Rocky's birthday, we went out for dinner to Quiznos. Mmmm.... I had a Sammie and shared a large flatbread Pizza with my mom and dad. It tasted so good. For dessert my mom made a delicious cheese cake. Yum. Rocky got Twilight Princess for the Wii for his birday present. It looks like so much fun! (I haven't played it yet, but I probably will soon.) Link looks so cool as a wolf:

The thing on his back is Midna. Don't know what she is though.

My youth group was going on a hiking trip from 9 am to 4 pm today, but I'm sick, so I'm not going.

10 comments:

  1. Why couldn't we get together yesterday?
    More fun than YOUTH? I didn't think it was THAT fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Because it was my brother's birthday.
    Well, in general, yes. Pff! You weren't playing soccer! (Not that you even LIKE soccer.)

    Another one of my dad's jokes:

    "I wonder who invented the toaster?" I pondered aloud as I pushed down my toast.
    "It was a french man." My dad said seriously.
    "Really?" My little brother asked.
    "Yeah." My dad nodded. "The french guy's name was 'Fransou Toastar.' "

    Ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Which brother? The older one?

    Cute profile! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yah, da older one. Didn't you read my post? I said 'considering it was Rocky's birthday', and before that said that Rocky was my older brother's pen name.

    T'ank you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Midna's a pixie. I know because I checked out the review on Plugged in, wondering what he thought about the Legend of Zelda.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't think she's actually a PIXIE. She could be a Sprite of some kind. My brother's playing it right now! It's so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks kinda violent, don't you think? :) What's it about?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey, when in the contest over?! I wanna know who won!! XD

    ReplyDelete
  9. at Bookblogger: It is. There`s supposed to be blood, but I haven`t seen any yet.

    at Icewolf: You won!

    ReplyDelete