Saturday, May 14, 2011

Creepy Weird...

It was, two days ago. My family and I were driving home from picking up my brother from youth group (He has youth, I have junior youth), and anyway, me and my younger brother totally lost it. You know when you're really tired and then you just get crazy, laughing at the slightest stupidity? It was like that.We started making idiotic faces at each other, (Which was creepy 'cause it was dark and the only light came from street lights and passing cars, and I'm sure you know what that can look like.) We suddenly got the stupid idea of pretending we were in a roller coaster, and my brother pretended he couldn't hold up his head!!! :P It was completely creepy, weird, and more than strange.

On Friday I went to Maddy's house. I walked from my grandparents house to hers with my older brother. We stayed there for a while and had yummy Pizza for dinner. Yum! Then her mom drove us to junior youth. It was lots of fun! (For me anyway, you'll have to ask Maddy if she liked it.) We had cookies (I got FOUR) for snack, played games, and had a devotion. One thing that was lots of fun was putting the books of the bible in order. It was really challenging. I was grouped up with one leader and two other boys. I was the only girl. But that didn't matter. I think I did the best of our small group, but most of it was guessing. Lucky guessing. :) We got all of the new testament right, but towards the end of the old testament we messed up. Friday is my favorite day of the week because of youth. A Friday night isn't complete without it.

We just came home from a piano playing class. (And for those of you who don't know, such as Maddy, who has asked me a million times what it is, a playing class is a recital with only the kids.) I played a song called Wild Flowers. I think I did pretty good, even though I did have a few mistakes, and was happy for me for not getting nervous. At all. I credit myself for that, cause usually I get fairly nervous. (Though I don't admit it.) It was alot better than last year, 'cause this time she split the kids up into groups of around ten, instead of having a huge amount of kids fill her tiny living room. It took alot off the pressure.
When we got there I met her little wiener dog, Penelope, Penny for short. It was kind of funny, cause I'm used to big dogs most of the times, and have only met a few little dogs. It was funny to watch something so small do something that I big dog would do. She wanted to play with her toys so she tried to pull a small blanket off her toy basket. But our teacher didn't want her to and wanted her to sit politely on her bed. But every time a new kid would come she would run off her bed to greet them. The teacher finally put her in her kennel. "Come on, Penny, do you want a treat?" She said. At "treat" Penny's head snapped up. It was really funny. One thing I liked about Penny was that after I pet her, my hands didn't smell like doggy, and she was one of the most polite dogs I've ever met. Very well behaved. (You can't blame her for saying Hi to her guests.:)

2 comments:

  1. I had lots of fun!

    I know what playing class is! (Now)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :P Yeah, NOW! I had to tell you so many times!

    ReplyDelete