Sunday, May 29, 2011

Much Ado But... Stuff

Note: No, I do not read Shakespeare. I've skimmed over the first page, failing to understand even a sentence.


Man, I am pooped. Two late nights in a row. I lay down for a nap after church (In which I nearly fell asleep) and lunch, but my little brother and sister were to loud. It drove me INSANE. I was on the verge of...of...grr....
From Friday to Saturday I was at Maddy's house. We watched Tangled. I'm telling you, (but you may not believe me):

BEST. MOVIE. EVER.

We watched it twice, once before bed, then after we did her paper route. I've watched the movie 'Over The Hedge' nearly ten times, and I'm still not tired of it. It's the same with Tangled. I could watch it over, and over, and over, and over, and over......

I don't have a favorite character, but I love Flynn and--let just say all the main characters (Not counting Mother Gothel).


Rapunzel is so honest and sweet,


Flynn is so... awesome!


Pascal is so cute!


I didn't like Maximus at first.



Zagum: Kay, 'nuff about that.
Scezzle: Kay.
Rosery: I'm bored.
Scezzle: Lovely.
Rosery: Really bored.
Scezzle: Oh.
Rosery: Really, really, bored.
Scezzle: *Annoyed* Okay! Then what do you want to do?!
Rosery: I dunno.
Zagum: *Sits down and stares blankly at a wall* Entertain me.
Mimor: *Walks in* Why don't you............uh......
Scezzle: Oh no. If Mimor doesn't know what to do, we'll never find anything to do.
Zagum: *Dramatically* Our entire lives rest upon your shoulders.
Rosery: We're going to die!
Marthall: .........Why don't you tell jokes?
Scezzle: *Rolls eyes* We're saved.
Mimor: I've got one! What's brown and sticky?
Rosery: A melting chocolate bar!
Mimor: No.
Zagum: Poo!
*Silence, cricket chirps in the distance*
Mimor: Eww. No. It's a stick.
Zagum: Great--Now I got one! What's green, red, and goes 70 mph?
Rosery: I have no idea.
Zagum: A frog in a blender!
*Silence, the cricket chirps again*
Scezzle: Eww. What do you call a monkey with a banana in each ear?
Zagum: A monkey with a banana in each ear.
Scezzle: NO.
Rosery: Oh, I know this one! Anything you like! He can't hear you!
Scezzle: *Laughes* You got it!
Mimor: Have you heard the one about the pencil?
Rosery: No!
Mimor: Never mind, it's pointless.
*Everyone laughs*
Marthall: What's green, has legs, and will kill you if it falls out of a tree onto you?
Rosery: No. Idea.
Zagum: I'm clueless.
Scezzle: My mind is blank.
Mimor: What's the answer?
Marthall: A pool table.
Scezzle: Ha ha! Ouch.

Anyone have any more jokes?

4 comments:

  1. Tangled is awesome!

    It was lots of fun seeing you!♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't get your title. It says "Much Ado But.. Nothing." Don't you mean "Much Ado Bout... Nothing."

    ReplyDelete
  3. TANGLED IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE MOVIES EVER.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Book Blogger: My title is just the way I want it. :P :D

    @ Icewolf: I KNO!!! XD

    ReplyDelete