Wednesday, May 18, 2011

This is the saddest post ever.

I found out today that my great grandma died last night. It wasn't a shock, she hadn't been doing well for the past few years and she was getting worse and worse. She went to heaven at age 93. All of her kids were there when she died. (I don't know about grand kids or great grand kids though.) She had had a stroke or something a while before. Now she's in heaven with God.
When I asked if I had to go to the funeral, my siblings looked at me as if I had three heads. Hey! Do you know anyone who does like to go to funerals?! I've only ever gone to one (It was my dad's uncle) and after that I never wanted to go to another funeral again. I'm going to though, which I hate to say.

Other than that, today is a nice day. The sun's shinning and there's a cool breeze. We had piano lessons today, and I can't wait till Friday. Friday is the last day of Friday Classes, so there's a picnic at the end! Hurray!

3 comments:

  1. I am very sorry. I don't like funerals either. I always cry, even if I don't know who died.

    ♥Signed with tears,
    Book blogger

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah. I barely knew my dad's uncle, but seeing so many people sad made me cry too.

    Scezzle
    (I almost wrote my real name!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry for your loss. I hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete