Sunday, May 15, 2011

Short Story Contest

A few days ago my older brother was watching Durassic Park (Or how ever you spell it) and I stopped to watch a bit. Wrong idea. I watched a guy being eaten by two T-Rex. Not nice.

I've decided to host a Short Story contest.

  • It can be about anything, any genre.
  • When I say short, I don't mean one paragraph. Make it at least five pages worth. Or longer.
  • Starts: Right now! Deadline: May 22nd.
Have fun! If you have any questions, just comment!

6 comments:

  1. Wanna watch JURASSIC park!!!! but not allowed.

    I'll enter your contest. Just give me a few days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll enter the contest as well! *ponders* Hm...do sneak peaks of stories you're working on count?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You might want to check out my reponse to your latest comments on livinglife4thelord.blogspot.com
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Icewolf: Sure!
    @ Book Blogger: I'll check them out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay, I'll post and link then, hold on...

    ReplyDelete
  6. How exactly do you enter? Do I post it on my blog and link it here, or...?

    --DARBY--

    ReplyDelete