Thursday, May 5, 2011

AWESOME PICTURES!!!

I'm posting some of the pictures i took with my new, awesome, fancy camera. (It's a Nikon 5000 or something.)

 I'm posting only the best, cuase there's so many.

I love this picture.

Two bees, two flowers.


Isn't he so cute? I think this one's PJ.

Skylar has such bright yellow eyes!

So cute huh? There eyes are open now though.

Dusty! My oma's cat.

What's the best type of flower to kiss? A Two-lip!

Isn't it pretty?

Spot and Pride

Pride placed his head just right!

What do you think?

Last night I had the weirdest dream. I don't remember much, but there was this white cat, with long white and neon green hair. I wasn't surprised that it talked. (If you've seen a cat with neon green, human hair, you've seen everything!)

3 comments:

  1. Those are very pretty pictures! We need more pictures of the kitties! Hope I can see them tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are awesome pictures!
    I like the horse ones ;)

    ReplyDelete