Thursday, June 30, 2011

*sigh*

I've decided to use OYAN for Howl of the Silver Moon next year. Wait, what? NEXT YEAR? I can't believe I have to wait a whole year! But I love it so much I guess I can bear the wait. I'll still be working on what I have so far over the summer. I need to get the story organized.

In the mean time, I need to think of some other plot. Al the ones I've thought of are fantasy and to much like Silver Moon. *Sighs again* I really like fantasy though... Any plot ideas out there?

I drew some more dragons. One of Gayle, and another inspired from one of my video games, Rune Factory 2.

Gayle looks so cute and small and young in this one.
And this one. I'm so proud. I drew it just a few hours ago. I started with just drawing the head, then I added the bandanna (I knew they had mouse sized bandanna's, but DRAGON sized bandannas? Who knew, right?), I loved the head, so then I did the body cause I though I might as well try. If I didn't like it, I could just crop it out of the picture. I didn't actually think it would turn out so AWESOME! I feel guilty for my low expectations.
Cool or what? The legs could use a little work, but I just LOVE this one. I love the plates on its back. Now, what shall we name this big fella?

Marthall: The Hulk?
Scezzle: Very funny. *Hugs dragon's head in defense*
Marthall: Good thing you didn't put that other picture up. The one of us.
Scezzle: I sorta liked that one.
Marthall: You couldn't have made me less dignified!
Scezzle: He was asleep. Drooling.
Marthall: And you were sneaking up on my with a fan behind your back and a halo over your head looking all innocent!
Zagum: You made me look stupid!
Rosery: You are stupid. That's your natural look.
Scezzle: I liked the way I drew Rosery.
Rosery: Bat behind my back, halo above my head, Zagum nearby with a huge bump on his head and stars around him? Hyea, I looked good.
Scezzle: Perfectly innocent looking. Maybe I should put the picture up.
Mimor: Why wasn't I in the picture?
Scezzle: You were, but I scribbled you out. Couldn't get your nose right.
Mimor: *shocked*
Scezzle: I'm just kidding!!! .......it was your hands that were the problem. They didn't fit in the oven mitts properly. Didn't know how to draw an oven anyways...pathetic, I know. I can draw a dragon, but not an oven.
Mimor: *Looks like she's gonna burst into tears*
Scezzle: Kay! Okay! I'm sorry! *sighs* Oh great. Look where this post has gone. I better stop while I'm ahead.

Bye!
~Scezzle

1 comment:

  1. Awesome pictures! I ♥♥love♥♥ that shade of green and blue.


    See you tomorrow, Scezzle!

    ReplyDelete