Saturday, June 25, 2011

Postcard from the Monkeys!

 (Aka: Rosery and Zagum)


Marthall: Was I the only one to notice that they said 'Hope to get home soon', not 'Hope to see you soon'?
Scezzle: Zagum has neater writing than me...
Mimor: How did they get all the way to Paris?...
Marthall: I hope their airplane crashes. Maybe they'll get a really slow taxi driver...

Anyway, like I said before, I drew some wolves, and now I'm putting them on! (I drew me as a cat too.)

Hi!
Pretty cool, huh?
I love this one.

Zagum and Rosery. Goin' crazy.
Gayle. Even though she's a dragon, not a wolf.

What do you think? I'm so proud. The way Icewolf draws wolves is so easy that I can put them in any position. Thanks for that tutorial Icewolf! If any one else want to see it, here's the link:

Tutorial of Winged Wolf

Easy looking or what? Heh, well, I've been practicing for years now, so...

Icewolf is such a good artist! Check this out!

My notebook!

I love her minis. I just can't get mine to look good. Grar.

Today's my dads birthday! It's sort of a tradition to have strawberry pie every one of his birthdays, so my oma and opa came over and gave us some. It was good. With whipped cream on top. *Licks lips* Tomorrow we're having a big party. I guess I shouldn't tell you how old he's turning....so I'll leave it at that. :D

Please check my contest in my last post! Thanks!

3 comments:

  1. I don't think you should change the title of Howl of the Silver Moon. I like it the way it is! Unless someone else has copyright that already. Nicki T. and Mr. Happy Sunshine agree. :)

    Yay! I'm going to a big party tomorrow too! At the park! We're going to have strawberry shortcake!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PLEASE DON'T CHANGE THE TITLE! PLEASE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. *blushes* Aws. Thank you! I could do a tutorial for minis if you so wish. :)

    ReplyDelete