Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Dragons!

I made dragons out of clay a little while ago. I was so proud when out of clay (A lovely shade of green, Twas) I produced: *Drum roll*

Gayle!


I would put up pictures, but I don't have any yet. I also made a brown and gold one for my brother (Named him Golom), a pink and yellow one for my little sister (Named her Gwen) and another pink and yellow sleeping one. I also made an all gold one, but he has not yet been baked. I plan on making a silver-blue dragon by the name Krystal...or something like that. I had another name (Cause Icewolf already has a character of that name), but I forgot it.

So I would like to welcome Gayle to the Scezzle Co. (Which consists of yours truly, Marthall Brownfur, Mimor Brownfur, Zagum Blackfur, Rosery Blondefur, and now Gayle Greenscale. He last name is yet to be changed.)

Gayle: Hi-ya!
Mimor: To celebrate, I brought chocolate for everyone!
Scezzle: Um, Mimor, I don't think that...
Gayle: *Starts drooling over a GIANT chocolate bar and gobbles it up*
Scezzle: To late. DUCK FOR COVER!!!
Zagum: Why?
Scezzle: *Ushers everyone into a bomb shelter
Gayle: *Gobbles up every chocolate in sight*
Zagum: *Tears running down his muzzle* Herbert...
Rosery: Herbert?
Zagum: *Sniffs* He was the best chocolate bunny a werepup could ask for.
Scezzle: *Rolls eyes*
Gayle: *Sighs* You can come out now.
Scezzle: Fhew! I thought we were goners!
Mimor: I don't understand what that was all about. It's not like she was going to eat us.
Rosery: Wait. Where's Zagum?


No characters were harmed in the making of this post. Zagum was found outside, having a funeral for Herbert.


Note to Nicki T.: I had named Gayle before I knew that you had a character of the same name.

2 comments: