Friday, July 1, 2011

Scanning Cheerio...

Me and my brother scanned a cheerio yesterday... It turned out pretty good. And we scanned his hand too. Not like we saved it at all or anything.

How come you peoples don't like ninjas? Ninjas are awesome! Doughnuts are cool to though...
Oh! Those bubble gum doughnuts, I had one again last week, and I figured out what flavor they're supposed to be: banana. They're supposed to be banana, but they taste like dollar store bubble gum. Go figure.

I have some more drawings, but I can't scan the mat the moment, so maybe tomorrow. *rolls eyes* You must be so disappointed.

I started the first lesson of OYAN just a few minutes ago. I am so frustrated. I have no story whatsoever and they wanted to know what I could see my character doing, and a few thing I already know about my hero. I know nothing about my character. I don't even have a character! Much less a plot. The only things I've figured out so far is that it has to be a 'Heroic Quest' plot type and its a girl. That's it. And I know I want my character to be 13 to 15. No younger no older. I even don't know what genre it's going to be. Urg.
I'm thinking maybe I will do Howl of the Silver Moon this year. I still have a whole summer to think about it though.

So, I finished Waterfall a few days ago, and today when I was at Maddy's house i read the first chapter of the second book, Cascade. Then just now I found a book trailer for it. And now I can't stand it!!! Maddy's going away for a month and she's taking the book with her, so I can't borrow it till next month! And longer! I can't stand the suspense...

No comments:

Post a Comment