Monday, June 20, 2011

How To Hypnotize a Chicken...

My grandma told me how. She said they did it in Paraguay before they killed them. Now I'll pass this secret information to you! Mwahahaha...

You'll need: A chicken, A finger.

1 - Take your chicken and lie it down on the ground so it's on it's side, wings folded neatly. Don't let it get away!
2 - Bend it's neck down and hold it there.
3 - Draw a squiggly line on the ground from it's beak to the distance. It will try to follow your finger and get dizzy.
4 - Once it stops struggling it should be hypnotized! You don't have to kill your chicken though. Let it live. Unless there's a famine...

There you have it folks! I'm not sure how to get the chicken out of hypnosis though....heh...heh...


So, anywho, I didn't end up baking Jauz like I said I would. Instead I cleaned up my whole. Entire. Room. That's right. Every drawer and every box -- organized. I got rid of alot too. And, I didn't end up posting the brownie recipe like I said I would (I didn't end up having enough time).

But I did bake Jauz today. And the watermelon too. They look great. The watermelon does, anyway. Jauz foot cracked...some how.

Rosery and Zagum are still missing, I'm afraid. I hope we find them soon. I'm worried.

Scezzle: Marthall was supposed to notify the police.
Marthall: They wouldn't listen.
Scezzle: *Folds arms* I doubt you tried.
Marthall: Said they weren't looking for a bunch of dopes.
Scezzle: You don't even care about them.
Marthall: Dumb police.
Scezzle: Where could they be???!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment