Saturday, June 18, 2011

Drawings, Dragons, and Dumb Characters

 Brownies. I made them myself. Don't you think they look fudgy? I'm i to post the recipe on My Big Imagination after this.






Here are some more pictures:


Can you see the kids on the sled? I was the first to spot this!




So pretty huh? Which one do you like best?

Look how clear it is! The camera captures every detail.

I did this on propose. What do you think>

Yesterday was SO MUCH FUN!!! My friend next door had a birthday party at the water slides. IT WAS AWESOME!!! My favorite one was the one where you fit up to 5 people in a huge tube, then went up the corners around every turn. I wish I could have gone on it more! My second favorite was one shaped like a 'U'. You went down one side, then up the other. It was so freaky!!! XD I went twice. And wish I could've gone more. The worst part was the stairs. You have to climb a million flights of stairs to reach the top. By the end I was nearly crawling. There was another water slide that went like this: \_____ , But I didn't go on it. I tried the other one that was wavy though. I found it boring. The only thing I got from it was water in my face. There was also a race, where you went down a hill on a mat. That was fun. We didn't try the plain old water slides though. Maybe we should've....

Drawings! Can you see them? Bad scanner. If you're on a laptop and you sink down a little you should be able to define the lines.
Inspired by Shimmer. Aurum Copyright to Icewolf. Rosery and Miko Copyright to me.
 Ignore the crazy jumping cat in the corner.
@Icewolf: Is Aurum the right shade of blue?
Can you see this one? I'm very proud of it. I'm going to color it still.

I'm a mean, green, kitty machine! (Prepare to be recycled!!! XD)

Inspired my Shimmer.

What do you think? Inspired by Shimmer.
Alot of these are inspired by Shimmer. Because I was going through her drawings a few days ago. She is such a good drawer!


Dragons! Here they are, people! (And cats, and wolves, etc.)

Gayle, Healing Dragon, Loves chocolate.
I am very proud. The first one I ever made.

 Sorry, bad pictures.

Gollum, Ore Dragon, No characteristics so far, but likes mining. Second one. I made him for my little brother.

Gwen, Bubblegum Dragon (Go figure), Loves bubblegum and is kind of...fat. Third one. Made her for my little sister.
 

Sleepy, Dust Collector Dragon, I'm giving her away. To someone. Fourth one. Made her for fun.


Jauz, Notyetbaked Dragon, wing keeps falling off. Fifth one. I'm giving him away probably. Maybe I'll just give him to my parents.  But I'm keeping the watermelon.

I'll bake them this afternoon.

Food!

I just rejected a cookie. Can you believe it? I'm not hungry.

Anyways,

I made this in my Cross stitch class:

Cute or what? Sorry, bad lighting. It's cold and dreery today so the only strong light source was the hallway light. Not strong enough I guess.

Wat do yo think of the beginning of this story?

Hannah
I yawned and stretched. The room was dark. "Oh great." I muttered as I sat up and rubbed y eyes with a balled up fist. "It's cloudy today." Why couldn't it be sunny? My only hope was that it was early in the morning. I checked my clock, 3 pm. My clock had stopped. Stupid clock. I banged it with my fist. The alarm went off. Stupid noisy clock. I brought my fist down on it again. It kept going. I muttered in frustration as I searched for something to make it stop. I grabbed the chord and yanked it. All was quiet. I looked at the chord in my hand. The plug was bent. I grit my teeth. It was all I could do to keep myself from swearing.

I am so cruel to my characters. *Evil grin*

Zagum and Rosery are missing!!! (Dumb Characters)

(Panel #1 *Zagum is down about Herbert* Rosery: Come on, lets get your mind off things! Panel #2 And what better way to do that than getting outdoors? Zagum: Watching TV? Panel #3 Rosery: Look at all the birds, flowers, trees... *Bangs her head with her hiking stick* --OUCH! Panel #4 Rosery: W-where are we? Zagum: *Pulls out map* I think we're lost...)

Scezzle: Why weren't you watching them???!!!
Marthall: I was playing video games.
Scezzle: VIDEO GAMES???!!! *Smacks his over the head with one of those fans you see in video games*
Marthall: *Rubs head* You were napping.
Scezzle: *Blushes* I was in the creative process of thinking up the next happening in your story.
Mimor: I was baking muffins for all of us.
Gayle: I was...napping.
Marthall: Guess you can't count on a dragon.


So now they're lost in Whoknowswhere Land. We'll find them.


Marthall: It's kind of nice without them...
Scezzle: *Smacks him over the head with the fan* We will find them.!

3 comments:

  1. You're a brilliant artist! Seriously! I envy yew....And yes, Aurum is blue, though his name means gold. XD I kinda realized that after I named him...

    ReplyDelete
  2. SOOOO CUTE! I love your dragons! And the food is so awesome! I just wanna eat them! Oh, and the photographs are very lovely.

    ReplyDelete