Sunday, June 26, 2011

YEAH!!!

I probably have a post with the same title in all my 140 post back there...

Because it was my dads birthday yesterday, today, we're having a big party! Only close friends and relatives really, but we have almost 30 people coming over! We're having hamburgers, corn bread, some-other-stuff-I-think and TONS of dessert. Brownies with ice cream and fudge sauce, and plum cake. There could be more...
In total, we have...*Counts on fingers*...12 kids...*Counts again*...and 12 adults. I think. I could've missed someone. I can't wait till they show up... which will be in and hour or...more...

I drew another wolf picture, but I'm not going to put it up right now. Maybe later.

Rosery and Zagum: *Burst through the door* We're home!
Marthall: Oh joy.
Scezzle: *Hugs them* I'm SO glad you're back!
Mimor: I made cookies to celebrate!!!
Zagum: *Grabs plate and emptys it into his mouth, then burps*
Rosery: Hey! I wanted some too! *Grabs Scezzle's fan and whacks Zagum over the head*
Scezzle: *Bursts into tears* Hey! That's mine!
Zagum: Getting lost makes me hungry...

No comments:

Post a Comment