Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Pictures!

This morning was so sunny that I just had to take some pictures. It only took a few seconds to throw on some clothes, grab the camera, slip on some flip flops and sneak out the door. It was still 6 o'clock. He he.

Isn't it so pretty?



I love the silhouette of the tree in this one!



This one has it all!



Dew yew see the dew?





I could still see the moon!









This one's my favorite!!!


Me! (Sort of)



What do you think? I love them!

I also found some pictures of the kittens that I never put up. Too bad they've all been sold...

Cute or what??? XD

What's this?

Maybe it's a tunnel!




Get out! This is my tunnel!




Ooh! What's this?


This looks like fun!







SO CUTE!!! XD


 *Sigh* The barn feels so empty without them...

4 comments:

  1. AHHH! Do you live in the countryside or on a farm?? I'm stuck in the suburbs. :/ But anyways, love the photos! They're stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, we rent on a farm! It's awesome.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I could have seen the kittens before they sold!!!!!!!!!*sniffs*

    Anyway, beautiful pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are EPIC pictures. I envy you! :D

    ReplyDelete