Saturday, June 25, 2011

I'm... drawing...and writing...

...And still feeling weird.

I'm drawing wolves. (You're probably like: "No! Really?") I found a tutorial on Icewolf's blog on how to draw wolves. And I tell you, she gave some really good instructions. Easy to follow (Really, it's just pictures) and easy to do. I think my pictures look pretty good. I'll scan them and put them on later. I think...

I'm finally getting a little farther with Howl of the Silver Moon, but, honestly, I hate the title. I absolutely hate it. It's to...blah. To... cheesy. I want something else.

So, I'm gonna have a contest.


Here's what you have to do:
  • Read what I have so far of 'Howl of the Silver Moon' if you haven't already.
  • Think up a cool name for the story that would work. You can enter as many as you can think of.

  • Prize: Uh...do you want another award to fill up the sides of you blog?
So, I might use the name, if I find one I like.

No comments:

Post a Comment