Thursday, June 23, 2011

I've been feeling weird lately...

My head feels hot in the inside, even when I'm cold, and I feel like I can't take a deep enough breath. And I haven't been eating as much today. But the thing that puzzles me is, that I don't feel sick. Go figure! I have no idea what's up. Today I only have on bowl of cereal (I usually have at least two) I didn't finish my burger, fries, or pop at lunch, and I didn't even finish my dinner! I got a stomach ache! Can you believe it? And I've been noticing that I've been clenching my teeth alot lately...hmm...

I got hit with a Frisbee today. On the lip. I bumped it while it was above my head and it fell on my face. Ouch. My lip had a big bump on it. Although I've had worse...maybe that's why I'm nervous about throwing a Frisbee to some one...scared to hit their face...I know how it feels...awful...

Me and my friend next door got on the grass and slid the frisbee back and forth. Soon she found a worm and popped in inside. Then we continued sliding it back and forth between us. It fell out a few times and by and by I noted that it seem a bit...well...dizzy. After losing a few worms (The last one fed to one of the dogs), my friend was called in for dinner.

I've read this AWESOME book called Waterfall, book one of the River of time series, I finished it in one afternoon and am now re-reading it. It's so awesome--I love it. It's so dreamy--I hate it. In that good-way. Urg. Never mind.

Still haven't heard from Rosery or Zagum.
Marthall: Some how, I'm not worried.
Scezzle: Oh yeah?!Well--neither am I...
Marthall: It is nice without them.
Scezzle: It is...

4 comments:

  1. A burger, fries, and POP for lunch?????????!!!!!!!!!!! I was just thankful for tomato soup....................... I only ever have one bowl. It's quicker - I'm always in a rush when I eat breakfast.

    Glad you like Waterfall! I thought it was pretty good myself! I can't wait to read the next book. Maybe I shouldn't save it for my trip... :) Is it still in good condition??? :)

    Glad you had fun. I spent the afternoon playing violin and sorting through stuff to sell. Which IS fun to me, by the way.

    ♥Book blogger

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa! Icewolf used the word "epic!" Guess who THAT reminds me of..........

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah. We got Mc Donalds for lunch since we were helping our oma move into her apartment

    Yes it's good. I don't THINK I damaged it. It's hard to tell though...It doesn't really look any different than when I got it...hmm...

    *Clears throat*

    ReplyDelete