Tuesday, June 28, 2011

I Am So Ninja...

After an epic duel of swift ninja moves, I finally conquered Rocky, taking the title 'victorious' upon myself. Mwahaha.

So, I am not changing the title of Howl of the Silver Moon, due to the pleads of My friend and her sister...and apparently their brother doesn't want me to change it either...*shrugs*
The story is moving slowly. But I have so many ideas. So very very many. I'm starting to debate whether I should do it in first person or third person. I like third person 'cause you get a broader view, usually, but first person seems easier. Any opinions?

According to recent polls, my followers would most want to see more of my drawings, and hate my poetry. Heh. Maybe I should work on that... So, here are some drawings:

My brothers, Rocky and Snow Wolf. If only they played like this.

My awesome panda and his cupcake sidekick.

Cute or WHAT?

Mittens. Not exactly proud of this one.

Cassie! I sorta borrowed the pose from icewolf's sea dragon.
Cassie is who I was going to call Krystal. I have made her out of clay, but I don't like it so I will not be putting up a picture. Cassie is an Ice Dragon.

Huh. I was sitting here by the TV, debating whether to risk my life crossing the room to turn it off, but after a while our TV turned itself off. How handy. What will they think of next? Phones without chords?

Marthall: Uh, Scezzle? I think you're a little behind in society. They've already invented that. Hence, a cellphone.
Scezzle: Whoa. You're joking.
Marthall: No, I'm dead serious. Where have you been for the past decade?...when--exactly--were cellphones invented?
Mimor: 1973.
Zagum: Wow. You're smart.
Rosery: *Nudges him* Not like you, huh Zaggy?
Mimor: Actually, I Googled it.
Scezzle: I want one.
Marthall: Want one what?
Scezzle: A cellphone--wait, no, an Iphone.
Marthall: If you don't know what a cellphone is, how do you know what a Iphone is?
Scezzle: *Face paw* Guys, I made you. What you know, I know. And who hasn't heard of a cellphone? They're everywhere.
Zagum: I want one too. I'll play Angry Birds twenty-four seven.
Scezzle: It's a good thing you're not getting one than, I might never be able to pull you off. Anyways, I don't have a steady enough job to pay phone bills. I only do pet/babysitting, which only comes around 5 or 6 times a year. Max.
Zagum: Then get me an Ipod touch.
Scezzle: Nu-uh. If anything I'm getting myself one.
Zagum: Greedy pig...

4 comments:

  1. Cute! I all of them, though Cassie has nice colouring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like to write first-person better, because it really lets me get into my character's head and my voice comes across more easily. But really, I think it just depends on your story, if you want to change perspectives, etc. And at least you've got ideas swirling around! Too many's usually better than too few.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LIKE 1ST PERSON BETTER!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, I think I'll do that. I've already played out some of the scenes in my head in first person anyway.

    ReplyDelete