Monday, June 27, 2011

Meh,

Didn't feel like thinking hard on a title.

The family gathering for my dads birthday was awesome! This time, I didn't not wipe out on my brothers bike. :P We played alot of baseball (That was fun, I never really played baseball before.) and ate, played with our younger cousins and ate, and played Wii and ate. Dinner was so good. Not to mention dessert. The brownies were so good and my uncle and aunt brought a chocolate cake and broccoli salad.

When my brother was playing Mario Kart with my cousin, my younger cousin came and asked how they were driving in water (They were driving down a shallow river) and then asked (In his little baby voice), "What if they go into the deep end?" It was so cute!

Some of my cousins stayed overnight. We watched A Series of Unfortunate Events and played baseball. right now my older brother and one of my cousins are playing Mario Baseball. My brother's losing. XD We're making fun of him and he's making lame excuses. There. he just lost. 1 to 0. Now, after a small time of discussion, they have decided to play Super Smash Bros. They both agree that we will not be laughing at Rocky this time. I'm not so sure...

No comments:

Post a Comment