Monday, February 7, 2011

Umm, More Stuff?

I went outside today (Talk about cold and windy. But no snow. At all.) and I got some nice pictures. Some of my bests are pictures of one lone tree with the sun shining in the background. Very pretty.

I will put them up ASAP. You're probably rolling your eyes. "Yeah sure, that's what she always says and she never puts them up."
I know, I've been saying that for the past...month. Or two. I WILL put them up. I just don't know how to upload them to the computer and my mom is always to buisy. And I can never get on the computer with the pictures.

I also got some nice pictures of the sheep. One of the males, actually the only at the moment, is named Pepper.
I made a tounge twister:

Pepper proved a perfect picture poser.

Say it ten times fast!

I finally posted on Starsong again.

-})i({~Scezzle~ })i({-

1 comment:

  1. Have you emailed MattieR with your shipping info yet? I think she sent mine this afternoon. Yeah, I'll believe it when I see it. :)

    ReplyDelete