Sunday, February 13, 2011

Not much...

This morning before church I noticed that another tree had toppled over in the sheep pen, and as we were driving to church we saw that our soccer ball was sitting by the road. BTW, the dog house is old and unused, and no dog was in it. :)

I've started reading Left Behind: The Kids and it's really good! I've gotten nearly halfway through it and the world has just begun to notice that Christians have been taken to heaven. I can't wait to finish it!

Make A Wish is looking good girls! I really like it!
One Star ASong on the other hand....I'm stuck, and bored with my character. She's such a baby! I know she trys to be strong and brave, but every single time she crumbles apart! Sheesh. I'm tired of her. :P

Not much wind today and the sun finally showed up. For dinner we had left over pizza. Yum. (Sort of)
How many of you don't like cold pizza? (I'm about to put up a poll about it, so please answer it!)

1 comment: