Tuesday, February 8, 2011

PICTURES! (Finally)

I finally got my mom to upload the pictures to the computer!





I really love the rich colors of this picture.



I did take more, but they didn't look very good.
And the pictures I took yesterday:

I love the little details of the grass. (guess what they're growing on! Manure.)

Isn't God's creation so pretty?



This one's my moms favorite.



Pepper, my perfect picture poser.


The little sheep behind him is lowla.



Doesn't this look pretty? I love silhouettes against the sunset.


Like them? I love the ones of the sunsets and landscape. Around here, sunsets are something that happen nearly every evening, still, each one still earns a "Hey mom, look at the sunset!"
One thing I find amazing is that, even though they're of the same object, the lighting sure can change the look of a picture.

 This is the one that my younger brother used for his sheep facts:


I think it looks really good. His blog: Animal Cage

4 comments:

  1. Cool Pictures.
    I like the sheep one's the best :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't take very good pictures, I just picked out the best ones to put up.
    Pepper Proved a Perfect Picture Poser! :)

    ReplyDelete