Thursday, February 24, 2011

Hey girls...

Hey, sorry I haven't posted in a while. I've still been keeping up with your post though, don't you worry! :)
Yeah, I've been really sick all week. BAD cold and a fever. Not fun.

Well, I just finished a big test. Hurray! Be happy peoples! ('I guess I'm just weird like that':)

School stuff, boring right? Well nothing much else happened, well...

It snowed. It's windy (Like storm windy). And I had a dream.

I don't remember what happened when it snowed, although it did take us by surprise.
It's so windy I'd be scared that if I jumped I'd fly away.
And I don't remember much of my dream, except that it started off like one of my video games (Rune Factory 2, perhaps you've heard of it?) , then turned in to this futuristic-not-so-futuristic thing, then into this gym. Class. Thing.

Oh, and if any of you girls are interested in Lego, Bionicles and Hero Factory, (*rolls eyes* I'm guessing you girls love that sort of stuff.) my little brother started a blog about that stuff.

SnowWolfs Awesome Lego Creations

So yeah, if you don't like that sort of stuff, maybe your brother(s) would like it.

So, I'm still a little sick. That's about it, Me and my boring little world.

1 comment:

  1. Hope you feel better soon, but now you understand how I feel! I have been really sick this past week!
    Glad you finished the test!

    ReplyDelete