Friday, February 11, 2011

Friday Classes

 Today was the first day of Friday classes. It's a group of homeschoolers that come together for fun classes. I'm taking:

- Cross stitch

- PE (Survive This)

- Guitar Lessons

I love  Cross Stitch and Guitar the best. My aunt is teaching Cross stitch and I've wanted to learn guitar for a while. (It was either that or violin.) PE is okay, but it's cold and raining, and I don't really like my teachers. Snappy.
My mom is doing a class called 'Some Disassemblely Required'. They take things apart! Kids bring things that they want to take apart and they do just that! My older brother and his friends took apart a blow dryer and some other things. (The silly thing is that they plugged it in after they took it apart! =O) I nearly wish I was in that class instead. But my aunt said she was glad I was in her class. It's her first time doing this.

Gallop Girl had a quiz that I decided to answer:

~1. What is your favorite horse breed?
I don't know, I really like Arabians and Paint and Pintos, but that's mainly for looks.
~2. What is it about horses that you like?
they're fun to ride, they're beautiful, and they're just awesome!
~3. Do you own a horse?
No, but our landlords do, so we live right next to them so we see them every day.
~4. Which do you prefer; calm quite horse, or an energetic horse?
I'm not really sure.
~5. Which do you prefer, English or Western style riding?
I use both. I prefer Western saddles best though. On English I feel like I'm about to fall off. 
~6. What is your favorite horse book?
Either 'Winnie the Horse Gentler' or 'Keystone Stables.'
~7. How often do you ride?
Like, never. I try to get a chance when ever the neighbors ride, but they barely ever do.
~8. Of all the horses you have ever met, which one was your favorite?
Hmm...I like Spot best for his mild temper. Easier to be around, but for riding I like Coma.
~9. Have you ever been bucked off, or fallen off while riding?
Never. I haven't ridden enough.
~10. What is your favorite horse color?
I don't know. Bay is nice.
~11. What is your favorite part of grooming a horse?
Brushing.
~12. If you could enter a horse show, what class would you enter?
I don't know enough about horses to answer that. I like riding for fun.
~13. How often are you around horses?
Nearly every day, except when I don't go outside.
~14. Have you ever jumped before on a horse?
Nope. I'd like to though.
~15. Do you have a favorite horse quote?
I don't know, I like the one you said Gallop Girl.
~16. How long have you liked horses?
I always liked horses, but I was scared off them until a few years ago.
~17. How would you define a horse?
Beautiful, Fast, Graceful, Independent,  Spirited, and Amazing.
~18. What is your favorite horse name?
I don't know.
~19. Which is your favorite gait of the horse?
I've never Galloped, so I'd say Canter. My least favorite is trotting. To bumpy! And wlking is to slow.
~20. Are horses your favorite animal?
One of them!
I love horses! I nearly took a horse class for Friday classes, but I decided on Cross stitch instead. I can learn about horses myself.
So far for cross stitch we've only done a simple line. Yeah. I like it though. There's only three other girls in cross stitch. 
Type you! :)

3 comments:

  1. Do I need to bring a Bible tonight to your church @ 7 to 9?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, probably. If you don't we can share.
    Yup, 7 to 9. See you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Scezzle!
    Thanks for answering my quiz, but do you mind copying and pasting your answers to my blog so others can read it?
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete